CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Florals






































The true story about these floral cosies is that one day, while trying to stay awake in a conference (not always the easiest thing to do) , I started scribbling on my free notepad some ideas for a fabulous softie, which was going to be a great big pink monster with a tutu.

Anyway, in the margins, I drew a scribble of a flower, and all of a sudden it morphed into the creations you see here.

I do admit to a bit of a 60s/70s flower power influence here.

Oh, and the poor softie never got made - I did buy the fabrics to do it (any excuse to go to a craft shop) but the flowers took control of my mind, and I had no choice but to make them. Maybe my tutu monster will see the light of reality one day - if so, I'm sure it will end up on here - Liv

Item No. 10 (brown and orange) and 11 (pink and purple) - $40 each

No comments:

Post a Comment