CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Winter Ranges




Well, OK, it's the Australian summer, sure, but these little bits and pieces are too cute to keep to myself.
Well...
I think so anyway. I love love love beanies!! (it goes hand in hand with loving dyeing my hair awesome colours and wearing wigs - it's an instant appearance transformation, which is so much fun!)
I'm still working on my summer range, but I'm determined to get them right before posting them here - who would have thought copies great ideas from the 70s could be so difficult. So I've been busy busy even though there haven't been a lot of posts lately.
Keep in touch -we'll be doing more markets soon. Details to come
Red beanie and Brown beanie - $30 each

No comments:

Post a Comment